It is me, Office Dunderhead a.k.a. Jared Brummett, it is Friday, August 15th at 0339 hours. I cant really sleep. I stoked for this office party that we are having today. It should be really fun. The reason we are having this party is Steve Carell's Birthday. He is not going to know that we are celebrateing his birthday. We are just using the excuse that it his birthday so we can have a party. For those those the dont know....Steven John Carell was born on August 16th, 1962 or 1963 in Concord, Massachusetts.(we dont have the correct info of his birth year at this time...stay tuned) .
He plays Michael Scott on the Office. He has also started in Get Smart, Horton Hears a Who!, Dan in Real Life, Even Almighty, and Over the Hedge. (Editors Note: He has started in other movies and shows but The Office Dunderhead doesnt feel like writting them down) The Office Dunderhead is not responsible for not writting down all of the movies and some. Please dont write hate comment on this lazy mistake. Thank you. For find out what Steve Carell has started in visit, www.imdb.com.
Back to the real world so this party should be grand. Will be blog about this event as soon as I return or when I feel like it.
Goodbye World,
The Office Dunderhead :)
P.S. For those of you who dont know who Steve Carell is. the writers of theofficedunderhead.blogspot.com has been nice enough to put a photo up.


1 comment:
HAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment