Office Quotes 8-26
There was a time where I could have won a trip to Orlando, Florida—I think you know what’s there. But in order to claim the prize I needed to shout out in a room of almost two hundred people. I panicked, I froze, and I paid the price. Sometimes the hardest word in the world to say is “Bingo.”--Dwight
They don’t get much done when I’m not here. That’s not true, I know how to delegate. They get more work done when I’m not around. Not more. They do the exact same amount of work whether I’m here or not.--Michael
Whenever I’m about to do something, I think, “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing.--Dwight
For some reason, there are a lot of yeast infections in this county. Probably because we’re down-river from a bread factory.--Dwight
Blogger
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment