Dear World,
I think it is great how all the songs from the 90's are starting to become popular today. I hear a great song by Sister Hazel call All for you. Below is the chorus.
Its hard to say what it is I see in you Wonder if I'll always be with you Words can't say, and I can't do Enough to prove it's all for you
See I grew up to this type of muisc this was popular when my oldest brother was driving so I would he it alot. It brought back flashbacks *tears**weep*
Some of the popular artists that I rememeber him listen to were Sister Hazel, Billy Joel, Alanis Morissette. It brings a tear into my eye seeing that they good songs of the 90's are coming back in style. *Wishes we could get rip of heavy metal, and rap.*
That all for now,
Goodbye,
The Office Dunderhead :)
Blogger
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment