Office Quotes for 8-19 & 8-20
The rules of shotgun are very simple and very clear. The first person to should “shotgun” when you get into sight of the car gets the front seat. Okay, that’s a “no matter what” scenario.--Michael
I intercepted a transmission earlier, ant it seems the CIA is going to need Dwight down in their headquarters in Langley for training. And an ice cream social with the other agents.--Jim
Phyllis is getting married today and I am in the wedding party…She’s asked me to push her father’s wheelchair down the aisle. So, basically I’m co-giving away the bride. Since I pay her salary it is like I am paying for the wedding.--Michael
Never, ever sleep with your boss. I am so lucky that Jan and I only got to second base.--Michael
Sometimes you just fail. It’s those online paper jerks. The whole business is changing. They’re gonna be screwed once this whole internet fad is over.--Dwight, to Ryan on a sales call
The Office Dunderhead :)
Blogger
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment