Jared Brummett
This blog is about Jared Brummett.
Blogger
Blogger
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Excited
I'm so excited. I dont have school until next wednesday. Sad part...I have seminary at 6 everyday. But seminary is going to be great. All of the senior are in the same class about 30+ students.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jared R. Brummett
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(48)
►
September
(5)
▼
August
(43)
Spiritual Quote
Spiritual Quote 8-28
Spiritual Quote 8-27
Boring
College is great!
Excited
Office Quote 8-27
Spiritual Quote 8-26
Office Quote 8-26
Spiritual Quote 8-25
Office Quote 8-25
It's the Start of Something New..
Spiritual Quote 8-23
Office Quote 8-23
*Laughs Again*
Report of Today
Spiritual Quote
Office Quote 8/22
Well....
Spiritual Quote 8/21
Office Quote - 8/21
Daily Spiritual Quote 8-20
Office Quotes for 8-19 & 8-20
TEAM U.S.A Rocks!!
Favorite Oymplic Athletes as of 8-20
Nastia Uneven bars video
Daily Spiritual Thought 8-19
U.S.A Got Jacked!!
Daily Spiritual Thought 8-18
Office Quotes 8-18
Daily Spiritual Thought 8-17
Phelpsing Feat
*Laughs Again*
Today's Office Quotes 8-16
Watchin TV since I at home on at Saturday Night.
I'm Moving
Amazing!
*Laughs*
Phelps does it again!
Disappointed
Please Help!
Stoked / Tribute to Steve Carell
Intersting
No comments:
Post a Comment