Blogger

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Report of Today

Dear World,

So I woke up and got ready for the day. Then I went to College of Southern Nevada to find out where all of my classes are located. That was fun... Then at 2pm, I went over to Pitts House for a chocolate fountain party, that was really fun. We had chocolate and play video games, what else could you ask for (haha). Then after that I walk home from Pitts, and saw my good friend BDN who his a new driver (you better say off the road jkjk). Then Bekah and her friends wanted to order pizza. We were going to order pizza hut but it was going to take 2 hours to delivered to the cory's house so my mom and I made a trip to Little Ceasers. We got home, I took the pizza over and we played What IF... Great Game. Then we play one round of follow the judge to court. I volunteer to be it. That was ok. Then I went home and I'm finally righting this blog.

Goodbye,

The Office Dunderhead :)

1 comment:

BDN said...

Wow. Rare.

Sounds like a missed out on a few parties!! ;)