This weekend was really grand. Yesterday I went to a basptism for a friend, Jason Montero. Later that night I went to the dance. That was fun. I hung out with Brittany most of the night. She was stuck there because she is on Youth Comittee. Today, I went to Orchard Valley Ward for the conformation of Jason. Then I went back to my ward. At 530, I went to the Court of Honor. Then at 700pm, I went to an "Evening with Brother Joseph." It was amazing. I wish that my friends would have come or would have stayed. After that, I got called to the Youth Comittee for Youth Conference. I can not think of any other person that has 3 callings. Haha. Once you turn 18 they just hit you up with callings. Haha
Good Night!
Blogger
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
EXCELLENT!!
Post a Comment